LHD ITR CF Part Numbers

00integrals

Ok, so the 00-01 USDM ITR had the CF parts from the factory. After a lil bit of digging I found the part numbers. Here they are:

CF LHD Driver's Side Vent- 77630-ST7-G00ZA
CF A/C Console Thing- 77610-ST7-G00ZA
CF Cup Holder Assmbly- 77230-ST7-Z02ZA
CF Cig Lighter, Cup Holder Surround- 77233-ST7-G00ZA
CF MT Shift Plate- 77293-ST7G00ZA
CF Cig Lighter Surround Cover- 77721-ST7-G00ZA
CF Ashtray Front Panel- 77715-ST7-Z01ZA

Hope this helps someone ...

trentoncc24

Is this real CF or the checkered colored fake stuff? How much does it run? Is there anywhere online where i can enter those part numbers and order it? I know they have honda sites like that for dirtbikes and atv's and stuff, I dunno about cars.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
trentoncc24 said:
Is this real CF or the checkered colored fake stuff? How much does it run? Is there anywhere online where i can enter those part numbers and order it? I know they have honda sites like that for dirtbikes and atv's and stuff, I dunno about cars.
Yea it's fake CF, www.acuraoemparts.com

BoostedIntegraR

Seibon's got the real shit. only place i go to get the real shit is at my local acura dealership, yea its expensive, buts its the real deal.

vgees92gsr

the carbon fiber is a factory print not real cf also if anyone is interested go on ebay and type in different thing like
type r console or type r ashtray
you can piece together parts to make a complete dash alot cheaper then new thats what i did

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
damn this stuff ain't cheap from the dealer... lol.

i believe the JDM Console is the same, and so is the JDM Cup Holder Assembly?

curtis_k

trust me its not cheap when i had to replace mine ishopped around for along time and get the interior for like 200 complete