looking to start a car club

$hadow $treets

hello all im a amercian in germany atm and i dont speak any german but i would like to find people in germany that speak english and would like to join in the international car club i plan to start im new to the racing world but i got a german friend who can make me a web site for our vehicles and postings for the club i plan to make it fully international if u would like to join in join up and you in our around the germany area and i want to cruse some time or can show me a german track we can go play with our cars

$hadow $treets

$hadow $treets

i plan on making a international car club that people can rep every were im from az but stationed in germany but when i get out of the army im going to idaho closer to my family

$hadow $treets

on leave in idaho looking to start my own international $hadow $treets see the pic rep the club woot go $hadow $treets

$hadow $treets

new window sticker reping the car club and also sticker reping clubintegra pics coming soon cause im state side atm back in germany in 7 days so ill add the sticker to the window is like a high lighter florscent green looks sick people intrested in joinging up let me know need leaders in all states and get people recuriting

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
new window sticker reping the car club and also sticker reping clubintegra pics coming soon cause im state side atm back in germany in 7 days so ill add the sticker to the window is like a high lighter florscent green looks sick people intrested in joinging up let me know need leaders in all states and get people recuriting