Los Angeles!

Fast1

Seriously though.. There needs to be a Los angeles meet. Im tired of all these damn lowrider and camaro meets...:drool: INTEGRA MEET. well all hondas are welcome haha but for those of you who stay in the Los Angeles area! LETS DO THIS! :rocker:

j13

Keep It Clean
And imean the heart of l.a :)
go to the meet in the 626 man, this past thursday it was cracking with integras here is the info:

City. Date/Time: Every last Thursday of the month.
8:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5505 Rosemead Blvd.
Temple City, CA 91780

tim_dc4

Yea man hit up the 626 meet there was great turn out this month could always use some more tegs though lol

j13

Keep It Clean
Yea man hit up the 626 meet there was great turn out this month could always use some more tegs though lol
Yeah I have a feeling more people will show up, hopefully! What was up with those integras on the other side of the parking lot? They were clean

killaberna

How are the people im down to go.. I want to start going to meets to meet people. Make connections you know.

Fast1

Yeah How is it over there? its a mission for me but if its worth then ill be willing too.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
LA would be sick if i weren't afraid to die. hahahaha.

damn. i hate and like that city at the same time. got jumped when i went on a CSULA field trip for being asian. i didn't even have a car then.

i like going to meets in predominantly rich caucasian or asian neighborhoods for a reason. because an integra doesn't mean shit to them. and i don't get jumped. hahaha

j13

Keep It Clean
If anybody is down I'll meet anyone in Hollywood and we'll bust a caravan over there. Or MapQuest and GPS is your best friend! If anything let me know.

mangchu

If anybody is down I'll meet anyone in Hollywood and we'll bust a caravan over there. Or MapQuest and GPS is your best friend! If anything let me know.
So down for a Hollywood/valley meet or anywhere around there! 626 meet is cool, but anything closer to me would be awesome =D

Last edited: