Lowering kit?

passon13

i was wanting to put a full lowering kit on my 97 integra ls. i was wondering which ones you guys have had success with and that you like. I want everything not just the lowering springs. pics and links would be helpfull also. Thanks alot everyone!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Do you want lowering springs, coilover sleeves, or full coilovers? And what's your budget?

passon13

Do you want lowering springs, coilover sleeves, or full coilovers? And what's your budget?
maybe round $600 full coilovers maybe new shocks also. basically want most of it new. my passenger side hits kindof hard on bumps

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
maybe round $600 full coilovers maybe new shocks also
Full coilover systems already come with shocks. Just for street use correct? No track duties (road racing)?

passon13

oh ok cool, ya just for street. if i do race it itll be less than once every two months... just for school work and what not... i just want a smooth ride maybe a little stiffness, and lower

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
There are a few entry level systems in your budget. If you really wanna stay below 600, I recommend Function and form type 1's. If you save or spend a bit more you can step up to tein basis or skunk2 pro s.

pinkley

b@115D33p
There are a few entry level systems in your budget. If you really wanna stay below 600, I recommend Function and form type 1's. If you save or spend a bit more you can step up to tein basis or skunk2 pro s.
^^this dude can hook you up!