LS webs project tell me what you think??

96stockls

ok as you guys know i was looking for a set of ls meshes samurai lol i found some and omg am i excted to show you guys how it turned out comments and honesty are greatly appreciated

Last edited:

96stockls

yea member i told you i wanted your meshes and you said why did i ask for them and not your gram lites??

rnhib25

ricer all day
eww i have LS meshies and i want to spray them all black...and my car is also silver so i thnk it will look so much better all black

96stockls

really?? i like the way its polished and black flows great with th center caps and lug nuts i think all black is played out like speedy fives every one down here rlls like that and i just wanted to b diff but thanks for the honesty

96stockls

ohh samurai it was nothing bad saying in reference to you s all your car looks tight in that pic sittin on the meshes

rnhib25

ricer all day
yea i think its personal reference tho...i think ill like it better all black... i got those meshies on my 97 teg that i want to paint.. did you do it yourself if so how long did it take...

96stockls

i did it w my mechanic we worked on them for about 2 1/2 days includibg woeking duribg the day itll v much easier all black tho we had alot of tapinf off to do goodluck tho its hard work gotta have patience

rnhib25

ricer all day
yeah..we painted his 2oo4 acura TL rims and it came out perfect lol...i dont have any time to do mine tho