LSiNtegraDB7's DB8, I'm back again!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Hey guys! Back again lol. If you all remember I came back before with an SSBP DC2, however I sold it because I just couldn't really get motivated with it. I ended up buying another Z32, had it for 6 months, and just sold it 2 days ago. I was browsing around on craigslist, and found this gem so I had to pick her up.

She's a 1995 Integra GSR Sedan DB8, with 159k miles. She is stunningly clean, came with a book of receipts, and 100% stock. Picked her up for $3500! I am just super excited to be back to a DB again. I got home from buying her last night at about 1 am, and I woke up this morning at 5 just so I could look at parts. I can't wait to get started.

For now this is the only pic I have, I'll obviously be getting more if you remember me and how I am :)

EDIT: I may as well use this as my build thread, Page 2 has new pics of her cleaned up as well as the bay, check em out!

Last edited:

OnMyGrind

Nice buy, I have a 96 db8 same color. I have hail damage on mine.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.

Ganyon

Yay. Another md member. Well you're back so yay.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Lol. So next weekend I'll probably be ordering my PasswordJDM intake. Loved it when I had it on my old DB7. I'm also looking into Hasport mounts and ES inserts for the torque mounts. But everything's on hold until I get it inspected. Anyway, here's a few more pics!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367757894.635345.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367757908.233556.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367757921.335491.jpg

lazeebeast35

Wow. Nice pick up bro. Everyone out here in los Angeles wants an arm and a leg for a DB8. Just picked mine up a few weeks ago for 4300. Can't wait to see how she turns out bro.