LSiNtegraDB7's DB8, I'm back again!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Haha I agree guys. I ordered an Invidia test pipe just to get things rolling. I'd like to do coilovers next.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Invidia test pipe is here! Taking it to a friend to have an extra bung welded in, since Invidia doesn't realize 94-99 GSRs have both o2 sensors in the cat pipe. Oh well, easy fix.

Next week I'm probably ordering a buddy club type A knob and a circuit hero shift extender. Always wanted to try that combo.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Invidia test pipe is here! Taking it to a friend to have an extra bung welded in, since Invidia doesn't realize 94-99 GSRs have both o2 sensors in the cat pipe. Oh well, easy fix.

Next week I'm probably ordering a buddy club type A knob and a circuit hero shift extender. Always wanted to try that combo.
Interesting combo, I'm interested to know how that will turn out

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Lol just realized my teggy is OBD1. Don't need the extra bung! Haha I'm so used to having obd2 'tegs.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Threw the test pipe on! Also custom made an icebox style intake. Modified the stock piping (destroyed white box, cut out flared piece, used a coupler to reattach) to make it. Here's some pics of everything.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Thanks guys haha.

Just ordered my fuel filter and will be picking up a set of new oem torque mounts with the DIY polyurethane mod. :thumbs up

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Thanks guys haha.

Just ordered my fuel filter and will be picking up a set of new oem torque mounts with the DIY polyurethane mod. :thumbs up
Cool. LMK how the mount project works. Post a DIY too if you don't mind. That sounds like a sweet idea.
How does the car sound with OEM exhaust and an Invidia test pipe?

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Cool. LMK how the mount project works. Post a DIY too if you don't mind. That sounds like a sweet idea.
How does the car sound with OEM exhaust and an Invidia test pipe?
Doesn't sound too bad, it isn't really any louder. Does have a few rasp moments at various rpm points. But other than that it's quiet.