LSiNtegraDB7's DB8, I'm back again!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Notice any performance gains with ice box?

this post was made in china using Taptalk2
Meh not really. I'm going to get a Password JDM intake later down the road, this was just temporary.

As an update, mounts are here! Bought them from a guy who already filled them. Looks like peanut butter lol.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So if you we're ever stranded with your car and starving, you have food available :)
Haha definitely.

Alright guys, time to get some coilovers! Just sold my '92 Accord I had laying around. It was my daily when I had my Z. Definitely ordering coils with the money.

I'm going in vacation tomorrow so when I get back ill be installing the mounts, fuel filter, and whatever coils I order

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Alrighty, Yonaka coilovers arrived. They look great, and were packaged very well. Even included a license plate frame. I also ordered some Godspeed Gen2 lower control arms though so I'll wait for those to get here to put the suspension in. Also bought new OEM bolts.

Tomorrow I'm going to put in the new fuel filter and the poly torque mounts. I'll hopefully get the suspension done next weekend and I also have a Buddy Club shift knob coming!

96LSteg

Jemel
Alrighty, Yonaka coilovers arrived. They look great, and were packaged very well. Even included a license plate frame. I also ordered some Godspeed Gen2 lower control arms though so I'll wait for those to get here to put the suspension in. Also bought new OEM bolts.

Tomorrow I'm going to put in the new fuel filter and the poly torque mounts. I'll hopefully get the suspension done next weekend and I also have a Buddy Club shift knob coming!

My header didnt come with a license plate cover :/

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Just finished replacing my fuel filter! Later today I think I'm going to do the torque mounts as well.

Old one in my hand, ew lol.

Bay shot!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
love the color of this Ryan...... Saw your update on IG this am.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
love the color of this Ryan...... Saw your update on IG this am.
Thanks man! Your teg is looking epic these days!

Just an update, installed the poly torque mounts. Haven't driven it yet but it feels so much better just at idle now. My shift knob should be getting here shortly as well.

Coilovers and LCAs are going in tomorrow night/Thursday.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Sorry for the late update!

Torque mounts really helped, car feels much better now when shifting.

I got the Godspeed LCAs in as well as the Yonaka coilovers. I also threw my Buddy Club shift knob in. I was amazed because my LCA bolts came right out without a hitch. Didn't have to cut a thing!

Here's some pics, I'll have better ones up later!

drevans_satx

Dylan
Oh hey, I had those coilovers on my old gsr! I felt they were well build from the outside. I dunno how long they'll last.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Oh hey, I had those coilovers on my old gsr! I felt they were well build from the outside. I dunno how long they'll last.
Nice, yeah they seem well put together but only time will tell. Yonaka has been around for quite awhile though, and I've heard good things about these coilovers. In the past I've always gone for the tried and true brands but with this build I want to try some different products.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Thanks guys!

My Nardi deep corn wheel just got here yesterday, so I just ordered my Nardi hub. The wheel is used but has the "made in Italy" stamp on the back and the signature on the front. Always wanted one of these wheels!

Also sold my legit Bride Ergo 2 seats for 500 because I wanted to put the money elsewhere in the car. I'll post a teaser pic once I start getting in some stuff.