Mapping out members

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
cabezzzdb8 said:
Hey i'm in VA not that far, till april, then I and my teggy and civic are moving back home to PR, no more state inspections, no more being scared to get a ticket for my "altered suspension" and exhaust, home of whatever you want to do to you car and nobody give's a sh!t. anybody want's to come :D
pr as in puerto rico? Theres another guy on here from there i think his screen name is pogkai

JDMAL

cabezzzdb8 said:
Hey i'm in VA not that far, till april, then I and my teggy and civic are moving back home to PR, no more state inspections, no more being scared to get a ticket for my "altered suspension" and exhaust, home of whatever you want to do to you car and nobody give's a sh!t. anybody want's to come :D
I wish, I miss PR. But I cant go back at least not until I finish and get my Electrical engineering degree.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
cabezzzdb8 said:
dont i wish man but i cant till i finish school and shit and since i was born here my spanish sucks but hey nuttin i cant learn and im more then down and umm u said suttin bout an east coast meet im way down for that just gotta wait till i graduate even tho im gonna be down in MD for christmas not that far from VA so maybe if your not too busy and im not we can hook up and chill i should be down for like 3 or 4 days

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Damn that map is gettin cluttered :D :D :D look like we will bw able to have a N,E meet by summer time. will it be CI first ever meet??? that would be the shit