March '09 ROTM Winner: Hondahead_dave

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
loving the bay. but its missing something? :what:

maybe it needs to be sh-lammmmed! lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
how do you figure its a jdm motor? is it the sticker on the side of the cam covers? cause i missed that in the first look over
The OP said that it's a JDM B18C from a JDM Integra. Which is the JDM version of the B18C1. I'm just taking his word for it.

hondahead_dave

no its a c1 cause DOHC is smaller than VTEC. USDM valve cover
it is a true JDM c, the valve cover is from my b17, I used it because when I had an ls-vtec I blew the motor and the head I used was the1.7, so I destroyed it. I have the block, but the head is gone:(

and this is an old pic when I first got the jdm b18c.....

and this is with the blades and slammed on the ground!

hondahead_dave

My teg has been through alot, I am going to try and keep this car for the rest of my life, there are alot of things I want to change, but money is tight right now, but I try to do things slowly, but soon it will be all done!

hondahead_dave

I still have the b 17, I am just debating if I should build it for boost or find something else to put what I have in it now into, but I dont have room for another car!

hondahead_dave

Thanks to everyone that voted for me! this was awesome and it was a close race. now is the time I start changing her up a bit, interior needs work, and next on the mods list is a hood and some fresh R81 paint! I want to find some nice wheels too, don't know what im going to be going with.