Maybe selling my teg

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I am just pondering on it...

I have a 99 Acura Integra GS, automatic with 165k. The interior is in pretty good shape.. a little wear on the drivers seat. The body has a beat up driver fender (I have pulled alot out) and also have a dent in the left rear. For extras it has

Injen SRI
Greddy TiC catback
Tokico Illumina shocks and springs
mudguards
Raybrig OEM Fogs

I have a figure in my head that I won't go below due to I have put a new head and belt on this car last year and its a good dd but I am wanting a 5 spd and also something faster.

If I did sell this I would prob get a Gsr (DA or DC) or a GST or GSX (I have a thing for em lol and I have owned a couple before)

What do you guys think I might be able to sell this for? If you want pics let me know (I have a build thread)

Edit: Here's the thread http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=23779&highlight=99sil-teg+update

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
sense its an auto, your better off puttingit back 2 stock 2 sell it.. than sell the mods as well...
Yeah I kept all the stock stuff but the suspension so it would have to stay that height. I have the spoiler sitting in my room and I was def going to put it back on if I do sell it. I just doubt I will be able to sell it for very much since its an auto...

J_Jay_B

teg driver
its a clean car tho... minus the dents... from the back it looks really good... good luck with the sale.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
What do you guys think I might be able to sell this for? If you want pics let me know (I have a build thread)
try blue booking it with all the right features and condition. that'll give you a rough estimate of what you can expect. then decide what you want for it.

www.kbb.com