Meal Of The Day

jznsn2u

MOTD MOTD MOTD.

CAUTION -THIS THREAD WILL MAKE YOU HUNGRY.

I hate it when I sit down for half an hour or more, questioning myself "what do I want to eat today?" This thread will be a reference for optional foods to make answering this question ^ easier.

Post a picture of
-your favorite food or meal.
-It could be either breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks in between.
-what you are currently eating.
-restaurant you like.
-what you're about to eat.
-Drinks, soda, flavored water, alcohol.

-Candy

Last edited:
No pictures right now but...
Cheese steak cooked in hotsauce, on a toasted roll with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and some salsa.

It's very amazing! I'll take a picture next time I make one.

jznsn2u

No pictures right now but...
Cheese steak cooked in hotsauce, on a toasted roll with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and some salsa.

It's very amazing! I'll take a picture next time I make one.
Damm rich that sounds good right now.

rockadilla

thats right.
This is probably gonna be my favorite thread ever :p

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
im a vegetarian so im very limited to what i eat but one of my favorite things to eat are falafel's from a local pita shop here. consists of falafel, letus, onions, garlic mayo, sweet chili, dash of salt and pepper on a whole weat wrap.

jayson, wtf are carne asada's?

jznsn2u

This is probably gonna be my favorite thread ever :p
Meeee tooo
im a vegetarian so im very limited to what i eat but one of my favorite things to eat are falafel's from a local pita shop here. consists of falafel, letus, onions, garlic mayo, sweet chili, dash of salt and pepper on a whole weat wrap.

jayson, wtf are carne asada's?
I love to eat healthy once and a while kemp. All those veggies you listed sound really appealing to me.

WOOOHOOO!

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha jayson. looks good but not good enough to make me eat meat again!!! muhahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

also, wtf is a IN-N-OUT Burger? their are so many different burger joints in the states that i never even heard of.

my lunch today, bascially consisted of a PB&J sandwich, glass of milk, a box of blackberrys, bag of cool ranch doritos (my fave :D) and for dessert 2 slices of cherry crunch cake

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha jayson. looks good but not good enough to make me eat meat again!!! muhahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

also, wtf is a IN-N-OUT Burger? their are so many different burger joints in the states that i never even heard of.
its basically just a place like burger king or mikey d's they are located mostly in the southwestern states, personally i dont really like them, their frys taste like air, and the hamburgers are expensive and taste worse then most places except whataburger IMO. also they have a "secret menu" which has a lot of hype but really isnt that cool :what:

VigLink badge