Merry christmas everyone!

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Someone probably does this every year but WHAT EVER! lol hope you all have a great christmas. its almost 65 degrees in Connecticut which is unheard of here. Enjoy these next couple days and the days off from work. Get the teg something nice :D Enjoy (one day early because im just going to be sleep tomorrow lol)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Merry Christmas. I'll be in PA this weekend enjoying time with the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanwade

I just come across an excellent VPN Christmas deal and it is offered by PureVPN. I can’t stop myself from sharing it with all other people. If you need a VPN, I think this is the best time to buy it. I paid only $49, and get 2 years of full-featured VPN services with 2 years of free SmartDNS.
And, I will also get the chance to win $1000 voucher for holiday shopping on Amazon. Isn’t it great! However, I have never used the services before, but then I thought, what the heck? Best Part - I will get 7 days money back guarantee.

Noneed2Hate

I just come across an excellent VPN Christmas deal and it is offered by PureVPN. I can’t stop myself from sharing it with all other people. If you need a VPN, I think this is the best time to buy it. I paid only $49, and get 2 years of full-featured VPN services with 2 years of free SmartDNS.
And, I will also get the chance to win $1000 voucher for holiday shopping on Amazon. Isn’t it great! However, I have never used the services before, but then I thought, what the heck? Best Part - I will get 7 days money back guarantee.
You probably don't even know what a VPN is toolbag, get the hell out of here. Suck on a bag of dicks