MidWest & Surrounding Areas SuperMeet Poll Thread

When/Where works for you??

• Total voters

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Alright, well the time has come for all of the talking about a large regional meet to have some basis behind it, so I'm making this thread to see what dates/locations will work best for people. After talking to several people it's sounding like August is turning out to be the most preferred month scheduling wise. (We'll include a bit of July just in case though) So that said, there are basically two main cities that are pretty central for the crowd we are looking to get together, Oklahoma City and Kansas City. Specific locations have not yet been discussed but that will come at a later time.

So this is what we need to do. We need to see not only when and where works best for people, but also a rough estimate of people who will show up. This is NOT going to be one of those meets where people say they will come and then don't show. If you CAN make it on that event date, the please vote for it, otherwise please do not as this will give us poor information. We aren't looking for this to be one of those 10-15 car meets, we are looking at 50 to maybe even 100+ cars if we can manage it. Those east and west coasters get plenty of major meets throughout the year, now it's our turn to represent :)

Event dates are Friday-Saturday's, no particular starting times at this point as some people will have farther to travel than others.

So now you get to vote, do some looking, see what your schedule will be like and give an approximate date. If they all work for you, post whichever one you'd rather do, please no more than 2 votes per person.

NOTE:
OKC - Oklahoma City
KSC - Kansas City

Let's see if we can make something worth while happen here and if we can get enough participation and commitment, I have no doubt this could turn out to be one seriously epic event :rocker:

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Love the idea, I'd come from Cincy for sure, August works for me, and Preferably KSC, it would shave a few hours off the drive..lol

OLDSKOOLACURA

I would be down foe one next summer when the car is done.

Driving my motorcycle and teg everywhere next summer:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
OKC would work, but...i hate oaklahoma. I owe them 4 bucks

jbrown97ls

I'm on my phone so I can't see the dates. But whatever date is picked as long as I had a conformation at least 2 weeks ahead then i could get off

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr work on CI. Come to Cali and call it good. We'll race
It's worth a shot. Cali is pretty dang far away haha. And heyll naw, my car is too darn slow.
why you make a thread for not Colorado meet?
To get lots of people together like from Texas and Oklahoma and Kansas, Missouri, Colorado etc etc so we can meet some of these people we're socializing with.
I'm on my phone so I can't see the dates. But whatever date is picked as long as I had a conformation at least 2 weeks ahead then i could get off
:thumbs up