Mike's 2000 dc4

R13

The other asshole
Sell the TL when you get back and buy one... you don’t have kids so it’s perfect :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sell the TL when you get back and buy one... you don’t have kids so it’s perfect :lol:
They made 4 door Integras... And DaddyBuiltRacing was proof that kids or not, you can have a race car :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
They made 4 door Integras... And DaddyBuiltRacing was proof that kids or not, you can have a race car :rolf:

He’s also proof that you can have kids, get old, and still crash your racecar doing dumb shit :rolf:

But honestly I just want someone to buy a nice DC who isn’t a showboating wankwagon like oedipus, I’m a broke bitch so someone else has to do it :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
He’s also proof that you can have kids, get old, and still crash your racecar doing dumb shit :rolf:

But honestly I just want someone to buy a nice DC who isn’t a showboating wankwagon like oedipus, I’m a broke bitch so someone else has to do it :lol:

I can think of one other person besides oedipus.... I’m sure you know how I mean :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can think of a few actually :lol:

One of them doesn’t like me because I got busted talking shit on fb and wasn’t even sorry about it :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I can think of a few actually :lol:

One of them doesn’t like me because I got busted talking s*** on fb and wasn’t even sorry about it :rolf:
Probably the same person I'm thinking of. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Who else was I talking s*** about on fb?

Am I that much of an asshole that I was talking s*** and forgot? :rolf:

That's my every day life...

Idk if you're that much of an asshole, but I sure as f*** am. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's my every day life...

Idk if you're that much of an asshole, but I sure as f*** am. :lol:

Apparently so if you weren’t thinking about Z

That’s the only person I remember talking shit about and getting busted :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Apparently so if you weren’t thinking about Z

That’s the only person I remember talking s*** about and getting busted :lol:
Oh yeah... I remember that :lol: Not who I was talking about though, but they do seek attention like crazy.