Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
This car would look perfect with an itr lip, optional side skirts and valences.
Funny you mentioned it. Those are part of my wishlist.

This is my inspiration that I will someday accomplish:

ITR wheels, too, since it's converted to 5-lug (note the S2k wheels on it).
They are selling those locally for $550, but I don't like the look of white wheels on my silver teg, and I don't like the look of the gunmetal ones either. I guess I'm keeping mines until I can afford nice good ones.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Funny you mentioned it. Those are part of my wishlist.

This is my inspiration that I will someday accomplish:

They are selling those locally for $550, but I don't like the look of white wheels on my silver teg, and I don't like the look of the gunmetal ones either. I guess I'm keeping mines until I can afford nice good ones.
Sweet inspirational car.
And why not do what Ganyon did with the Fat 5's? strip the paint and polish them? I think that'd look mad proper with ITR wheels. Plus, you'd be one of a few I'm sure with polished ITR's.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Sweet inspirational car.
And why not do what Ganyon did with the Fat 5's? strip the paint and polish them? I think that'd look mad proper with ITR wheels. Plus, you'd be one of a few I'm sure with polished ITR's.
I'm leaning more towards buddy club p1's, but that won't happen until like forever lol

R13

The other asshole
I only like white wheels in this situation, Gun metals aren't great though imo.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I only like white wheels in this situation, Gun metals aren't great though imo.

What kind of wheels are those? I've been seeing them a lot lately and want a set eventually.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I brought my spoiler to the professional shop for $150, which includes sanding, primer, paint, and clear coat. They said they'll have it done by Friday. Can't wait!