Missing fuse from interior fuse panel! (Pics included)

CLEEN 50

Hello all,

I picked up a 1990 Acura Integra LS A/T 60,000 original miles a few months back and today I opened up the interior fuse panel because the driver side low beam headlight has stopped working, but works when I click the hi-beams. Naturally I checked the corresponding fuse to see if it had blown, but it was fine so I'll just replace the bulb and see if that does the trick tomorrow. Now,while I had the panel open I saw that fuse #1 had no fuse in it. I was trying to find a picture of my fuse panel diagram for a 90 Acura Integra so I could upload it and show you what I was talking about, but for the life of me I could find my exact layout. I found one that was almost identical except for the description of fuse #1 which is the fuse in question so I modified the pic so you can see what mine looks like.

My fuse panel diagram 90 LS

The Googled fuse diagram 90 LS

As you can see in my diagram fuse #1 and fuse #11 have the same exact description with the exception of fuse #11 indicating (DAY LIGHT). My question is, what is the difference between these 2 fuses and descriptions? And why is slot #1 without a fuse? I pulled a 15 amp fuse from one of the spare slots and plugged it into the fuse #1 slot, but I didn't notice any change at all as far tail, instrument, license plate lights were concerned so I took the 15 amp fuse back out of slot #1 and put it back in the spare slot because I don't really know any better and didn't want to mess anything up if that's the way its supposed to be. Could someone please shed some light on this if you have the same fuse setup as me? I'm not sure as to why my diagram didn't come up under the search. It made me wonder if only a small number had this same setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
GC

g6qwerty

First thing Check your fuses. Never Hurts to check them one by one.
Fuse No. 4 is a 10 A fuse for your left low beam.
Second, Check your driver's side headlight Bulb, it has both high and low beam in one bulb. So Generally the Low beam burns out first.
If your bulb is good Check for Power and Ground when low beams are on.
Check battery voltage first so you know if your getting full power there.

Also, Canada has a Daytime Running lights which USA models don't have.
I'll get a pic of my cars fuse box cover.