Most recent picture of your car!

whitedc4

Been saying it for years because no one wants to tune it. Ever. Ive had cash ready to go, even had appointments and somethings mysteriously happened every time. The cars cursed I swear. I just hate it now. Pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
You're telling me with all your connections in the Honda world, you couldn't find a single shop to tune an Integra....? Not even the one that does the work on the drag car.

K.

whitedc4

You're telling me with all your connections in the Honda world, you couldn't find a single shop to tune an Integra....? Not even the one that does the work on the drag car.

K.
..you are literally the biggest cunt for absolutely zero reasons.

No I couldn’t. I live in Oklahoma.. they’re in Florida. No one wants to remote tune it because of what’s done to it. I flew them down here once. Paid 2300 to get them down here and the wheel fell off. Can’t afford to do that a second time.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, that costs too much, but look at that STi. I'm sure there's not much in that thing at all.

Forgive me for not caving to the whole "feel bad for me" spiel you always seem to have when you show up here. Pro tip: tighten your lug nuts.

whitedc4

Yeah, that costs too much, but look at that STi. I'm sure there's not much in that thing at all.

Forgive me for not caving to the whole "feel bad for me" spiel you always seem to have when you show up here. Pro tip: tighten your lug nuts.
All I ever have to post about the Integra is bad lol I post it here because this is where I’ve came for the past 9 years about the car

And.....no I’ve tried purposely to talk to you just to see if you’d lighten up and you never do. You’re just dead set on being a toot.

whitedc4

Nothing to lighten up about. I call out bullshit when I see it.
If that’s what you think then sure go with it lol

Car got wrecked...this is my only Honda place I go to talk about Honda things. So I came here. To vent about my Honda.

whitedc4

"Came to vent about Integra"

LOOK AT SUBARU
Annnnnnd?

I mentioned update on Honda and posted a relevant “photo of your ride”?

I come here like once every blue moon. It’s usually when I have a notification pop up and I’m like welllllll I guess it can’t hurt to post the progress on the sti. I quite enjoyed seeing everyone’s and posting my own back in the day when it was thriving.

I don’t understand what’s wrong.

I’ll stop. This is your place now master of pro tipping and passive aggression sorry I’m not just like you.

94RS

No fucks given.
Horrible picture, but constantly messing with what wax I am using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Which wax are you using this time?
This was the Mother’s Carnuba was with Griot’s Poly-Wax.

Pretty bad oxidation starting to form on the trunk and hood so trying different things to see if it helps. No luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This past wax job, I used Meguiars Ultimate polish followed up with Meguiars Gold Class plus. That might give your paint a really nice glow to it afterwards like it did mine.

Also got rid of a spot on my wing that I thought would need to be repainted.