Most recent picture of your car!

Noneed2Hate

You’ve had jukes for awhile, any common problems? Things to look for when buying?
Not that I can think of. They are honestly pretty sturdy little cars. My wife has been driving hers to and from work (3 hour commute in total) and has racked up a ton of miles. No major issues at all, just basic oil changes, tires etc.

R13

The other asshole
Not that I can think of. They are honestly pretty sturdy little cars. My wife has been driving hers to and from work (3 hour commute in total) and has racked up a ton of miles. No major issues at all, just basic oil changes, tires etc.
Cool

My gf really wants one and she asked me to help her find a dependable car because once she buys one she needs it to last her for at least 5 years. I’ve been looking towards Nissan in general because they seem to be really good for the money these days.

Not that they haven’t always been pretty good. My grandfather’s ‘96 Altima that’s been in the family since it was new is still running great. Hell the ac and factory radio still works in it [emoji23]

Noneed2Hate

Cool

My gf really wants one and she asked me to help her find a dependable car because once she buys one she needs it to last her for at least 5 years. I’ve been looking towards Nissan in general because they seem to be really good for the money these days.

Not that they haven’t always been pretty good. My grandfather’s ‘96 Altima that’s been in the family since it was new is still running great. Hell the ac and factory radio still works in it [emoji23]
The newer Altimas are trash from what I've heard (the 6Cyl versions).

I think my wife has about 110-120k miles on her Juke so far with no major issues. :)

R13

The other asshole
The newer Altimas are trash from what I've heard (the 6Cyl versions).

I think my wife has about 110-120k miles on her Juke so far with no major issues. :)
Yeah, my neighbor had a 2010-ish I think and the cat collapsed/clogged and killed the engine, and something else happened to it right before they sold it, either trans or another engine. I like the Rouge’s and the Juke’s though from what research I’ve done.

Noneed2Hate

Yeah, my neighbor had a 2010-ish I think and the cat collapsed/clogged and killed the engine, and something else happened to it right before they sold it, either trans or another engine. I like the Rouge’s and the Juke’s though from what research I’ve done.
You definitely can't go wrong with the Juke, plus they are no longer being produced (due to public image). Who knows. Maybe these cars will turn into a highly sought after car :p

R13

The other asshole
I imagine Juke’s will end up like first gen Miatas lol

Loved purely for their goofiness