Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
That’d work just as well from what I’ve heard about them.

I was gonna say just spend a shit load of time sanding it with a block and a DA, and either use duplicolor clear for their nozzles, or go higher quality and use SEM, and lay down like 3-4 coats wetsanding each one before the next, and finishing off the last one with a wetsand/polish/sealant.

That oughta last a few years, especially if you keep wax or a good sealer on it.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Most of us have moved on from our Tegs sadly. (I still have mine) Digging the BRZ!
Thanks! Yeah, mine is still around actually, too. It was my sister's for a while, but now my dad just uses it as a commuter. Maybe I'll get it back from him and go full time attack...

Noneed2Hate

They put you against a terminator? That’s just plain mean [emoji23]
For what it's worth, every car I was lined up against was faster than I was (by a lot)

It wasn't really bracketed or anything, you just line up and go more or less haha. It was a good time nonetheless.

R13

The other asshole
I’ve been wanting to run my GT a couple of times just to see if it’ll do high 13’s, but obviously I don’t care that much or I already would have [emoji23]

Noneed2Hate

I’ve been wanting to run my GT a couple of times just to see if it’ll do high 13’s, but obviously I don’t care that much or I already would have [emoji23]
yeah, honestly I took the Juke not necessarily to run good times (that's a bonus though) but to troll a bunch of people on this facebook group I am in. They all have "built" cars, but are all more or less hard parkers or posers.

R13

The other asshole
It’s too much work to find an event here. You have to be a part of the scene to get any heads up because they only schedule events a month at a time... and obviously the scene here is a bunch of old redneck fuckers in Monte Carlo’s, pinto’s, and 80s crown Vic’s so it’s insufferable garbage [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Haven’t taken a picture of my shit in a month, seems like I rarely get to take it places I can look back and admire it.

Last pic I have of it^ after the mulch bag incident. Had to sand that shit off my x-pipe with 80 grit, acetone didn’t phase it.