-Moving to Florida- ?'s here

3gTeg96

I will be moving to florida next summer.. Is there any tunning shops or race shops for imports like there is in ohio..I will be in Tamp 35min from Clearwater..Any good places that they have csrshows or anything, cruises meets, Any car clubs?.. j/w let me know if your from florida and know..

-Thanks, Charlie-

speedin

The Transporter
weelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, in orlando their are alot of distributers. aka, titan motorsports, central florida turbo. but as far as shops go, their more like call centers. but great to get work done. tampa has a kick a$$ subaru dealer (mastrowrx), they have a awd dyno and sell tons of parts! but we just had a orlando meet, 30+ cars. it was awsome. i beleve their is one coming up on july 16th. and no state emissions and very relaxed car laws.

01cleatus

Hey whats up bro.....I'm in Gainesville Florida whichis like a hour and ahlf north from you. We ahve a few call center shops up here too. There are some car clubs , depending on the city. i believe there is one in Tampa. Here in G'ville we have Intmo (international motorsports) and Ocala which is like 45 min north of you has a car club there too. As for shops, heh......You will always have Ebay! (LOL) But hey welcome to florida and hope you get to like the humidity.