My 94 Desert Mist DB7

Donx510

Clutch master cylinder, clutch pedal assembly, clutch lines, slave cylinder, transmission fork boot, manual ECU, manual gauge cluster, clutch fluid (any dot3 brake fluid), shift linkages, shifter, shift knob and boot. Anyone else add to this if I'm missing something.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Wow thank you, that's really helpful bro! I didn't realize that I would need all this, even if I were to have the complete B18C1 already...

Donx510

and thanks Dopematic! I really enjoy reading your build thread. Nice teg you have there too. I just wish that my teggy had a manual transmission. Automatic is very restricting, and the gear ratios are horrible

TheCrimsonStar

Wow thank you, that's really helpful bro! I didn't realize that I would need all this, even if I were to have the complete B18C1 already...
It's super easy if you find a manual that someone is parting out and all the parts are still there, just buy everything that looks different from what you have. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Donx510

Wow I haven't been on here in forever. Sorry for the lack of updates. But since then, I raised the car up a bit, added some new speakers, added a map light from an GSR and did an LED conversion, got a new climate control, and I'm working on polishing the blades right now.

Donx510

Raised her up a little and removed the tint. Do you think it looks better with or without tint? I'm planning on putting on 25% later on.

Reded out the 94-97 tails

Got a new 98 spec climate control with amber bulbs

Installed a maplight from a GSR and did an LED conversion all around

And now I'm in the process of polishing my blades!

Last edited by a moderator:

Donx510

Heres a quick photo of how she sits right now. I plan on raising the rear just a tad bit higher. Don't mind the blue tape. I got a new windshield lol.

Mmmm

Donx510

Minor update: I hope yall like the blades (;

Hopefully in the future I can save up for a GSR swap. Then the real modding will come along lol since there's not much you can do performance wise with an auto. Plus this engine is been rebuilt and nothing is mechanically wrong with it

Donx510

Well heres another minor update. So my clear coat on my trunk was fading tremendously down to the base coat, and since spring is here, I decided to just PlastiDip the trunk as a temporary fix until I can get the trunk repainted. I initially thought that the Plastidip would look horrible, but it doesnt look half as bad! What do you guys think?

And here's a rolling shot of the Integra. She's dirty and my friend ruined the picture, but stay tuned for the Highway 1 photoshoot in May!