My 94 Desert Mist DB7

Donx510

So far, I have about 1500 miles on them and they still ride very well. I just wish that I had the extra money to get some Koni Yellows though.

Donx510

I really like the way the Koni STRTs ride for a daily driver, but I just wish that I had the extra money to get some yellows because I want adjustability. The STRTs are fine, but they are a bit soft and are only meant to be a daily driver.

XjoEnX

How much did you drop on the Koni's? I'm looking to swap for something just for my daily commute. My Progress CS-II's just aren't cutting it.

Donx510

Sorry for the late replies/lack of updates. XjoEnX, I dropped about $350 for the Koni STRTs, and they ride very smooth on GC sleeves with OTS rates. It's stiff enough to handle the corners, but smooth enough to where it's comfortable enough to drive for miles. I actually just did a 200 mile round trip from the Bay Area to Davis, and it was super comfortable. The best part about them is that they come with a lifetime warranty!

But my question to you is why do you want to swap out a full coilover setup for traditional shocks + springs?