My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Ok...got the autopower roll bar, 5pt harness and roll bar padding...i have the rollbar installed and am finishing up on the harness... I decided to switch my harness from being "bolt-in" and converting it to the eyebolt method so the harness can more a little bit more freely. I am going to the store to get some seam sealer and a 1/2" drill bit and then I should be done with it...i should be posting pics within the next few days (I have finals right now for school). The rollbar came by freight shipping and really didnt have any scratches on it which was suprising (they do a good job in wrapping them). It was fairly easy to install. The bars that bolt to the wheel wells need some persuasion to get them in. All in all im very pleased with their product.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
integraguy04, your car is badass... i read the whole thread and it really seems like you know what you're doing. what are you majoring in?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i was a mech. engineer, but that wasnt for me...i am a business entreprenurship major right now. Ive been working on cars with some of my older friends since i was 15 or so... once im done with my business major im going to get ASE certified hopefully

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
yeah i'm curious too.... have either of you heard of the dg industries 6 point setup? its the c-pillar bar, 2 bars down to bottom of trunk, then two bars forward to the rear seatbelt posts. i was debating getting that or a setup similar to yours.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah i'm curious too.... have either of you heard of the dg industries 6 point setup? its the c-pillar bar, 2 bars down to bottom of trunk, then two bars forward to the rear seatbelt posts. i was debating getting that or a setup similar to yours.
You might as well just get a 6-point roll cage.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i really havent done any driving with it... 1) cuz it doesnt have insurance on it and 2) its the winter right now here in illinois and there is like 4 inches of snow...it sucks...the car is stiffer though i can feel that (i drove it around the block)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i really havent done any driving with it... 1) cuz it doesnt have insurance on it and 2) its the winter right now here in illinois and there is like 4 inches of snow...it sucks...the car is stiffer though i can feel that (i drove it around the block)
Sweet... I can't wait until I get mine. You got the race version right? So it has the diagonal cross bar?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Sweet... I can't wait until I get mine. You got the race version right? So it has the diagonal cross bar?
yea...they come painted black and mine didnt really get messed up during shipping...i also got mine w/out the bolt in harness/diagonal bar cuz if you want them bolt in it cost more