My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice. Let us know how the brakes are. I had Hawk pads, Stoptech slotted rotors, braided lines and Motul fluid and it was really good.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
Nice deal..for all four right? I was thinking about those pads, but I might go with the Hawks and the Brembo blanks from tirerack.com....still undecided. Looks nice, though, let us know how they are.
its the front only, i believe front and rear rotors are $200+ alone for slotted / drilled. and another $100+ for pads... so i think i saved $100'ish? :what:... lol i hope

dc2GS-R said:
Nice. Let us know how the brakes are. I had Hawk pads, Stoptech slotted rotors, braided lines and Motul fluid and it was really good.
do stainless steel braided lines do a lot? i mean is it worth it? what does it really do?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Cant you make some brackets, they cant be that hard to make.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Ominous G2 said:
Gets rid of some of the pedal slop, caused by expanding rubber lines.
i see, thanks for the input :thumbup:

BUILD-UP UPDATE

had a pretty long drive today to pick up the last piece to the puzzle, the passenger side fender to the j-spec front end... NOW I"M COMPLETE BITCHES :lol: haha well 98%... i jus need fender brackets and side markers but those aren't really a biggy yet. i had to snap some pics of the road trip to Super Autobacs in LA... so ENJOY!

rebull car... shit was goofy lookin.. lol

Super Autobacs - the store is pretty big... i'd say its like a wall mart full of after market parts from motors to audio systems. the prices are soso...

RHD S2000... managed to sneak a pic... it says "NO TAKING PICTURES!"... rofl

and the whole reason for the trip....

the only thing i'm worried about is if i put the front end on... its gonna be a different color and cops might think its stolen... and in CALIFORNIA THEY CRUSH YOUR SHIT.. if anything is stolen on the car... you guys got any ideas? should i primer the front end light grey or.... primer the whole car then put the front end on and primer it... last thing i want is all this hard work crushed into a cube... haha... that'll be fucked up.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Ominous G2 said:
Cant you make some brackets, they cant be that hard to make.
haha yea thats what i was thinking at first, do a custom fabrication... i'll have to see if i can find some for ceahp first.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Ominous G2 said:
Do you have any receipts?
not really, grill i bought on ebay, and everything else from local sellers... but i have their emails, names address and phone numbers.

but i dont see a vin # on either fender and i bought both from different sellers... but i haven't checked the hood or bumper yet.

should i ask them to sign a bill of sale or something in person or have them mail it? :what:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
should i ask them to sign a bill of sale or something in person or have them mail it? :what:
i thought both the seller and buyer are suppose to sign the bill of sale? i dunno...it's better than nothing, though.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man.. that would suck!

are you going to paint the whole car a new color? Whould they have to prove that you stole it for them to take it from you?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
G3GirL said:
i thought both the seller and buyer are suppose to sign the bill of sale? i dunno...it's better than nothing, though.
yea i think both the seller and buyer signs it. so i was thinking maybe sending him a letter and have him sign it and mail it back?

Kuchtaboy said:
are you going to paint the whole car a new color??
yup, i already decided on a whole new color... 8) . keeping it top secret tho... nonthing fancy.

Kuchtaboy said:
Whould they have to prove that you stole it for them to take it from you?
yea it would suck big time... lol. thats what i was thinking too... bumper hood lip and left fender was bought wrecked off a local.... grill off ebay... the only thing i'm not sure about are the head lights and right fender. so i'm ASSUMING this stuff isn't stolen besides those 2 items.

i'm kinda paranoid about putting the front end on, but i know most of the parts are LEGIT however i dont see any vin numbers? :lol: where all you J-Spec guys at, help a brotha out and pop the hood. :thumbup:

konerri

sorry dude, bought all of mine from legit people. most of parts are new(so off-course not stolen, and came with honda box) other then that everything else was shipping from the homeland.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
konerri said:
sorry dude, bought all of mine from legit people. most of parts are new(so off-course not stolen, and came with honda box) other then that everything else was shipping from the homeland.
hey konerri, do your fenders have vin #'s on them?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Don't put anything on then until it's painted. You'll just end up looking like obd1's car...lol j/p

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
Don't put anything on then until it's painted. You'll just end up looking like obd1's car...lol j/p
haha... well, it looks like i'm gonna primer the front end light grey at least. more progress will be done by the end of the month.... hopefully the front end will be on by then :thumbup: