My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
yea i think both the seller and buyer signs it. so i was thinking maybe sending him a letter and have him sign it and mail it back?
QUOTE]
yeah, that works. like i said, it's better than nothing. lol if anything, at least you'll have his address.

konerri

DailyDrivenDB8 said:
hey konerri, do your fenders have vin #'s on them?

the old fenders have my original vins on them.

the new ones are primeds/sprayed black from the factory.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g2teg said:
damn she is coming along quite well hopefully my g2 comes out as nice
thanks! your G2 will come along sooner or later... it takes patients... :D

but there's lots of work ahead of me... at least i have all those parts to keep me occupied... lol. i think i have enough parts and need to start finishing each project before i move on. i have like 5 projects i haven't really finshed on the car :p

so stay tuned... there's gonna be a huge update when spring break hits. thinkin about slappin on the rotors and front end :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDMxDB8 said:
Nice DB8 man! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
thanks bro, lovin the touge shots of your DB... its sweet :thumbup:

Updates

well here are some updates... spring break started for me so the fun began :p bought some cheap grey primer @ Wal-Mart for 98 cents. decided to use the cheap shit cause i just wanted a to somewhat match the front end to the car while still being able to work on it. plus i didn't want the car to appear like the front end was stolen. but yea... had one days work... and i think i did a lot.

P.S.- used the camera phone since the digi-cam is still messed up.

the lip and hood hasn't been primered yet. i think i'm going to do more work on the lip to reshape it more, and i'll fake the funk with a black hood :p. also i still haven't found some sidemarkers + jdm fender brackets locally so i'mma have to order some from LA or something.

next step would be cutting the USDM t-support and fitting / welding the JDM t-support. i believe this is the only hard part. the actual welding, but luckly i have access to a welder.

well thats all for todays work, i'll post more updates as the come.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
good luck man. i thought you were alrdy putting your front on. im gonna put mine on in the next month so that i can avoid salt and snow.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
Camera phone ftl... lol

this is gunna be sexy! I can't wait! keep it up
tell me about it... but hey... pics are pics... at least the quality is decent. i got a lot done today and i'll post pics tonight :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Updates
Day 2 of the conversion... pretty much test fitted everything and made sure everything should line up correctly before i start welding it down. started the day off by drilling / sawing and banging out the USDM t-support. then installed the fenders along with hood and try to allign everything. it was sorta difficult since 1 fender was damged and so was the hood. so it took some time reshaping the metal by banging it with a hammer. after that we put on the headlights to make sure the mounting points are alligned. that was pretty much it for today. the welding would probably be tomarrow. anyways here's the pics..

Tools of choice:

Drill Gun - shit is badass... drilled through the radiator support with the quickness

Electric Saw - the blade is kinda krazy, gotta be careful.

Buncha hammers and chizzles and shits.

The Work:

drilled the spot welds on the USDM t support and used a hammer + chizzle to pry the radiator support off.

USDM & JDM t support by comparison, i also painted the JDM t support with silver paint i had lying around.

Used the electric saw to slice a piece of the USDM radiator support and bent it back.

After gathering all the parts i realized i forgot to primer the grill yesterday, but it only took a quick second to do it.

Cheap Primer.

The AferMath:

Thats all for today, tomarrow i'll probably put on the jspec reinforcement bar + bumper support and try to allign the whole front end and prep for welding. after that it should be a breeze hopefully.