My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

Rockingout92

Where are you getting those 98-01 rear bumpers? I can't find any four door ones :(

Car looks beaut! Going to be doing this when my schedule permits!!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
strongly considering the yellow...always wanted a yellow integra haha

did you use the cans or a gun?
gun>cans

Where are you getting those 98-01 rear bumpers? I can't find any four door ones :(

Car looks beaut! Going to be doing this when my schedule permits!!
CraigsList or honda-tech
Yup, i was suffering from the same things b4 too, its annoying to look at miss match paint
i felt cheap and broke every time i drove my mis-matched hoopty lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
installed rear mud guards.

17x8 +55 rolled quarter panels, oem rear camber, no spacers... flush enough for ya? didn't even have to do anything stupid. no poke no stretch.. BOO YA!

cvcrcr99

If you do plasti dip, dont pick a light color. It stains if you have dirty hands and you touch it.

The paint (white in my case) comes out thicker from the can, and coats much better. My experience with the can is that it actually peels off. My experience with the DIY spray your car kit from dipyourcar.com was horrible. The paint went on VERY thin (I did not dilute it at all), and it currently flaking off.

I want those visors... ;)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Sexy time! :thumbs up
thanks brotha.

If you do plasti dip, dont pick a light color. It stains if you have dirty hands and you touch it.

The paint (white in my case) comes out thicker from the can, and coats much better. My experience with the can is that it actually peels off. My experience with the DIY spray your car kit from dipyourcar.com was horrible. The paint went on VERY thin (I did not dilute it at all), and it currently flaking off.

I want those visors... ;)
weird. the application turned out fine for me. it peels off like it should. how many coats did you apply? yes it does look runny/watery on the first application, but you got to shake/mix the gallon very well because the oils in it start to separate. i applied at least 4-5 coats waiting at least 3-5mines in between. also with the gun, you can control how much product you want shooting out. i already peeled off my headlights and even an extra pair of fenders, peels right off like a sticker.

as for the stains, thats already a given when you dont have a coat of clear on it. dirty/oil hands can also stain primer. a tip i do want to give is the base coat unless you're doing black. with different color panels, the plasti-dip overlay will show the different shades. thats why my front end is darker.

i didn't buy it directly from dipyourcar.com cause of CA shipping issues. I bought it from a local vendor. same product different spray gun. however i did watch the DIY videos dipyourcar.com made on youtube. some good tips.

i'm sorry your experience wasn't good. white is an easy color to get dirty, and when its a matte finish... DANGER!... lol. on a side note... black is the simplest and easiest color to do, but everyone and their grandmas got it.

on another note... dont think i ever shared my dyno results with you guys...

D/B/H-Series... ain't nobody got time fo dat!
238HP / 194TQ, thanks to SCM and Church Auto.