My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Damn that sucks, have you considered custom axles?
thats the last resort

watch out for that puddle.. haha j/k
The mounts are bad.

The way it touches the frame, one axle is compressed as another is just too short by about the same degree. The mounts dont have the engine sitting center in the bay.

BTW, you're not running around that axle without a locking nut are you? Please say no, your car is too pretty for that.
thats what i'm thinking. gonna head to the shop next week , and yea i have a locking nut on it. thanks for the concern :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
affter a couple test drives... the DC5R axle seems to hold up pretty good, needless to say i haven't punched it yet and dont plan on too.

with the sketchy weather... i was able to sneak a snap before it started to sprinkle.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
well its confirmed. my mounts are bent and pushed the motor back and towards the driver side. thus the big gap on the passenger side. it should be nice tight clearance of 1 inch with the hasports seen on another car at SCM. this happened most likely from being lowered and adding ontop the issues with the low k24 oil pan clearance.

it all depends on which version and brand of mounts you have, currently mines are a "older" generation mounts which is a tad weak. aside from innovative vs hasport, the latest version of hasport is way beefier and thicker billet with better welds.so its time for an upgrade.

with that said... i need to free up some cash.

FS/FT: Mugen 16x7 5x114.3

XjoEnX

Oh you so fanccccy. How's the progress with the support? Your windows need that chrome bling bling stuff. Make it hot.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Needs moar mugen rice :D

:thumbs up
haha, flied lice!!!

Oh you so fanccccy. How's the progress with the support? Your windows need that chrome bling bling stuff. Make it hot.
debating on redoing them black or the chrome. or get another set :p

:thumbs up
ty

btw look what i found laying around in my tool box... got this ages ago from a roty from jayjay. thanks again sir :thumbs up time to slap it on! and i have to say it looks legit. my only decal :)