My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
I think on H-T I saw a guy taking some of the wires for the washer fluid and putting them under then fender. :what:
yea i seen that too... and i also seem them put things under the rain gutters below the windshield. lol seems like a lot of work tho i can tell you that.

g3teg97 said:
Oh, thought of another suggestion: Signal or Spoon CF mirrors.
i thought about those.... but they seem more like for show purposes. and being able to fold my mirrors is a big plus sometimes... when assholes park too close to the line and might hit your passenger door.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
i thought about those.... but they seem more like for show purposes. and being able to fold my mirrors is a big plus sometimes... when assholes park too close to the line and might hit your passenger door.
Haha...did not think of that one. 8)

k624ash

i ran some wires under my fenders, ill be doing more later. I heard for the main engine wires the right way to do it is to move them into the exhaust channel and drill a hole that sends them up under the dash. instead of going throught the firewall. That requires some lengthening of wires, i dont think ill go that far. But i am gonna move my fuse box and batt as well as some of the miscelanous wires that are easier to move. ill be moving those wires you see around the filter next

but me and my two brothers have been working on tucking, so maybe we could help you out if you have any questions. although we all dont have p/s, a/c, or cruise control so that helps clear it out

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks like a good job you did there :thumbup: but i need to see a g3 that still has all their shit like a/c p/s abs/ and watnot... lol

k624ash

if you look in the cleanest engine bay thread there is a del sol that still has everything in it, i dont think they wire tucked or anything, is just clean as hell. if you do that you can make your bay look great.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
k624ash said:
if you look in the cleanest engine bay thread there is a del sol that still has everything in it, i dont think they wire tucked or anything, is just clean as hell. if you do that you can make your bay look great.
thanks for all the help and info guys... really appreciate it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
damn... the holidays are creepin up and i'm broke as a joke :thumbdown:... looks like imma be one of those guys standing in line on X-mas eve... :p

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
bought some more parts for the conversion... and this is why i'm broke :( ... here's a teaser... more pics after xmas when i have time to work on them

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
konerri said:
yes another car going the JDM route....

i can really help you out here with some fenders.

there's an ebay shop called street lightz and they sell NEW OEM JDM ITR FENDER IN A BOX FOR 225 EACH
how do i know this u might ask....because it is on my car 99 silver ls dc4

take a look for your self
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=11495
yea i've check out that seller on ebay... seems kinda pricey but its new.

btw your teg is comming along nicely... whats the update on it? since you done the conversion i can use your help when i start doing mines :thumbup:

got any tips or links for the install?

g3teg97 said:
Nice bumper. I wonder how much you can get everything for.
haha if you know me i'm a bargain shopper... and i'm willing to put in some elbow greese to fix it and restore it for myself.

OEM Bumper + lip = $90 [ damaged ] - a lotta work here - a little reshaping with a heat gun and some fiberglass / bondo to fix it.
OEM Radiator Support = Free [ very damaged ] - since its metal it can be banged out.
OEM Reinforcement Bar + Bumper Support = $120 [ Good Condition ].
OEM Metal Hood = $50 [ damaged ] - a couple creases and dents on top even still has the TYPE R RED HONDA BADGE which costs as much as i paid... :lol:

SAVED A HUGE AMOUNT OF $$$$$$$

now all i need left are the OEM fenders, grill, hood latch, and headlights and i'm set.. i'm hopping to spend less than $400 for the rest! the build up is about to begin soon so imma need you guys help and input :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
stealthy said:
sweet...im in.....

as for the rust on the bumper piece, grind it out if you can, then apply some rust inhibiter (sp), thatll help stop it from coming back. maybe weld in new metal and/or use kitty hair to fill it in (then bondo, glaze, primer and paint)
sweet thanks for the info :thumbup:... somehow i didn't even see this post.. lol but yea, i think imma use kitty hair instead of fiberglass for the jdm bumper too/

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
man you ruined your car the first pics with the ww kit was the bombest but i guess people have to follow the trends and not think for tehmselves these days

k624ash

Melt said:
man you ruined your car the first pics with the ww kit was the bombest but i guess people have to follow the trends and not think for tehmselves these days
im sure its his personal preference, it doesnt mean he is following a trend just because what he likes happens to coincide with what many other people like.
look at it this way, there might be people out there who think vomit is the most appetizing thing in the world. people who think that is gross arent neccisarly following the trend. but if there is someone who does enjoy vomit but pretends he thinks its gross to fit it then he would be following the trend. but chances are people are doing what they are doing because they personaly like it, or they were on the fence about it and were influenced by one group.

just because its not what you would have dont doesnt mean he is following a trend.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Melt said:
lol... wow. thats some harsh words there my friend... :shock:... in a way i'm a little offended but its the interweb... can't really hold a grudge about it. but first off... the car was BOUGHT like that... they only thing that i added were the rotas...

like any car enthusiast... a car is built... not bought. as you've seen... the car been through a couple stages to MEET MY OWN EXPECTATION... and its pretty clear i that "experienced" each style and decided to go on a different route. i've tried all kinds of setups to find out MYSELF if it works for me, not cause its pricey, not cause its looks pretty, and definately not because some fruit decided to label something "JDM".

what seperates me from other people is experience and because of that... my mods... to me is justified. i am able to say yea.. "i had that on my car... blah blah blah... i like it or hate it." i had the wings west... and i think it looked like shit... i had the usdm type r, i liked it but everyone i know that has a 4dr looks exactly like me... i always wanted the "jdm" front end... i have the time + money... so why not? or should i be cool and put back on my wings west so Melt can like MY CAR.

iono, i just felt like you should understand me and my car, before you start labeling me as a "tool". i can understand you dont like the "jdm" front end... but to say "i guess people have to follow the trends and not think for tehmselves these days"... sounds like a hater :thumbdown:... and you dont even know me on that level. :what:

so0o0o.... be open minded... don't hate... appreciate :thumbup:

k624ash said:
im sure its his personal preference, it doesnt mean he is following a trend just because what he likes happens to coincide with what many other people like.
look at it this way, there might be people out there who think vomit is the most appetizing thing in the world. people who think that is gross arent neccisarly following the trend. but if there is someone who does enjoy vomit but pretends he thinks its gross to fit it then he would be following the trend. but chances are people are doing what they are doing because they personaly like it, or they were on the fence about it and were influenced by one group.

just because its not what you would have dont doesnt mean he is following a trend.
:thumbs up