My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
Damn, gotta admire your abilities to make that work. I think it will look great when you're done. Keep upping the pix and good luck.:thumbs up

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
i give you props if you can fix that hood most bodyshops would just throw a hood like that out.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
konig16 said:
i give you props if you can fix that hood most bodyshops would just throw a hood like that out.
haha yea the hood is gonna require a lot of bondo and sanding but it could be done :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha whoa whoa whoa... wassup with all these 3 letter acronyms [sp]

4DR GSR FTW!!!

you guys are making my car "2 JDM for my blood"... lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
OMFG! MY CAR GOT VADALIZED!!! LOOK WHAT THE THIEVES DONE :thumbdown

haha I'M JUS FUCKIN WIT YA :lol: but damn my car got DOWNGRADED BIG TIME!!!... lol super ghetto project status. i feel like a cheap n' dirty, low budget ricer... haha.

had some time to sell and swap front ends with my hommie, so basically i look like him and he looks like me... lol. oh yea... both DB8's... and there's 4 more DB's in our crew... lol, we're rollin deep boyeeee.

of course ya know i had to take some pics... :thumbs up

*thats the hommie slapping on my front end on his car... damn i miss it already... lol*

*ugly mug shot of the 94-97 front... should i go Si-R status?... haha*

rlittle0009

95 db8
love your ride. I just bought my db8 a few weeks ago. can't wait to get started on my build. i would love to see more db8 pics on here.