My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
obd1kenobi said:
HUrry up and finish dude!
haha patient grasshoppa... lol, i i can't hurry if i wanna save... so far i'm planning to get all the parts for less than $800.

thanks for the comment guys, :thumbs up since i'm in the process of getting some headlights soon hopefully, and i'm almost done, after that fenders and hood latch and i'm good to go :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
integra4life29 said:
Oh how I want a 4 door now....LOL
lol... oh dayum... looks like there's gonna be some competition this year for 4drs this new year.... lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
gotta keep my thread alive so some updates... more parts came in and more progress towards restoring the parts... for some reason my sony digital cam is FUCKED UP... all the pictures come out all funky looking like blurry spikes?... iono i think it might have to do with something about leaving it in my driver side door pocket near to the speaker? :what:.... but anyways i took pics with my cell phone.

so i bought some good condition NON-HID BLACK HOUSING headlights... and a grill.

remember the super trashed radiator support? lol its was bent in my places... but nothing that a hammer and a metal block can't bang out.. :thumbup: its not totally 100% in perfect shape... but i give it a 80% better condition than it was before.... check a page or two before to see the pictures. it can probably be more straight after installed on the frame.

and remember that tore up front lip?.... lol well i went with the same route as the bumper and melted some platic / urethane and it turned out okay... needs more work. i know it isn't gonna be as strong as before but it'll do. hoepfully it can take some of the abuse of daily driving.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
niiizzzeeeeeeeee
thank you sir

Kuchtaboy said:
oh man! this is gunna be hawt when your done... I can't wait.

Non-hid? sad....
lol.... let me put it like this...

$250 non HID....
--OR--
$800 more or less for OEM HID...?

dc2GS-R said:
Still gonna be sweet! He can add HID's later on down the road still
yup, thats what i'm planning to do... its a accessory i can get later. i might give McCulloc [ sp ] a try... if not retro fit some bmw / audi / s2k ones or something.

g3teg97 said:
I wanna see this bitch on!!!
haha Fuck YEA!!!... i'm suprised how fast all the parts are comming together... all i need now are fenders boyeeeee :thumbup:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
$250 non HID....
--OR--
$800 more or less for OEM HID...?
Good call... lol Didn't even think about that.

Can't you also get them out of a TL? I think I've seen that before. who knwos.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
Can't you also get them out of a TL? I think I've seen that before. who knwos.
yea you can use the TL HID's... but i haven't really look into that yet. maybe once i slap on the conversion first :p

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
came home today to find some goodies :thumbup:

EBC Front Slotted + DIMPLED Rotors
EBC Front Green Pads

all for only $120... EBAY :thumbup:

my brakes were sqeeking so i decide to buy some brake pads... i stumbled across this good deal on EBC rotors and pads and i jumped on it... and i won. i already installed some O.E. pads in the rear so i'll probably slap these babies on sometime this week.

as for the j-spec conversion... all i need now is the passenger side fender... i'll probably be in the process of picking that up tomarrow. if i'm lucky... i'll be able to pick up a 98+ rear 4dr bumper too... the SEDAN is getting there baby.... a few more parts :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Nice deal..for all four right? I was thinking about those pads, but I might go with the Hawks and the Brembo blanks from tirerack.com....still undecided. Looks nice, though, let us know how they are.