My 95 integra SE slow build

baseballfan84

small update I finally got around to fixing the scuff.. not the greatest job but looks ok.

I should have the whole shell of the car fixed in the next few weeks (Holes and paint), after that I'm going to work on restoring the blades, and going to clean up the engine bay

NRTeggy

good start. keep us updated. Check my teggy out also=]

94RS

No fucks given.
When the moldings are removed, it gives the car a cleaner look after the holes are shaved. Look at a stock Type-R, no moldings.

baseballfan84

yep......its from the side moldings. I'm going to cut all that rusted metal out and add new metal, and shave it down to have a type-R look. If all goes well grab a beer.

baseballfan84

The rust actually got so bad that the side moldings FELL out. I would have kept the side moldings on.
I find it hilarious that the side moldings decided to escape the rust lol anyways one side of the patched area is clean with new metal and just needs to be primed and painted, one side should be finished later tonight

baseballfan84

little teaser.... almost 100% with one side this..... weekend I'll finish smoothing everything out.. next week will attack drivers side lol