ZX Selection S (DC1 and DB6) with B16a?
ZX Sports Limited (DC2 and DB8) with B18
ZX Extra (DC1 and DB6) with B16a?
ZXi 4WD (DB9) Full time AWD 5 speed MT and 4speed AT
Si-VTEC (DB8) B18c
ESi (DB7) with B18
Ti = Base model (DC1 and DB6) with ZC
Style S = (DC1 and DB6) with ZC first model with "JDM" front end
Super Style = (DC1 and DB6) with ZC (basically same as Style S with better interior)
Xi = DC1 with a 120ps ZC engine
XiG = DC1 with a 120ps ZC engine slightly sportier interior
Xi 4wd = DB6 with automatic AWD transmission
SiR = GSR (DC2 and DB8) with sunroof (b18c engine)
SiR-G = GSR (DC2 and DB8) with sunroof and full leather interior (b18c engine)

Type R (non-streetable race base) = ITR with no interior, no power steering, ABS, or airbags (no options are available for this car) DC2 and DB8
Type R = with interior (ABS, air con, airbags, floor mats are all optional, ) DB8 and DC2
Type Rx = with full interior (ABS, airbags, floor mats, rear wiper, 6 speaker stereo system, air con, race pedals are all standard) DB8 and DC2

mirrorimg

Clone.

DB8-R's are very rare. I highly doubt that is an ITR, namely because of the (what appears to be) chrome housing headlights. Also, those are S2000 seats. Who in their right mind would swap ITR seats for S2000 seats?

I would like you to prove me wrong, but im not buying it with these less-than-acceptable quality pictures.

ricardofavela11

Clone.

DB8-R's are very rare. I highly doubt that is an ITR, namely because of the (what appears to be) chrome housing headlights. Also, those are S2000 seats. Who in their right mind would swap ITR seats for S2000 seats?

I would like you to prove me wrong, but im not buying it with these less-than-acceptable quality pictures.
true and true my man.... especially with the chrome housing...

JGvtec

Ouch :( That would suck man to find out it was a clone. But anyway... Welcome to CI. Im Jordan.

michaelz

Agreed, that looks like a SIR. I also spy a arm rest on the center console. JDM Type Rs don't have that. Also the JDM Type R lip is thicker than that one.

Last edited: