My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Sounds like a fun project. I hope the engine parts will be prepped as well. Rust on that cable bracket is an eye sore :shock:

I wanted to dip the junkyard parts in vinegar to "de-rust" them but I didn't want to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Decided that I was going to stick with my B-series, put a stronger valve train, CTR cams, ITR standard sized pistons, either shot-peen my factory LS rods or go with forged ones and go with a 2.5" exhaust system all the way through. Going to do an ABS delete and possibly do some what of a wire tuck. The only decent things I've done to the car was fix the speedometer issue but cutting and resoldering a new connector and swapping out to a new speed sensor. I also just ordered a new JDM front rebar and extension bar. My bumper sags and I feel like it's caused by my rebar has too much space between the clips and I'm changing out the extension bar because the nuts broke off of my supports and I feel as if having one piece all together will prevent me from skewing it to one side more.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a complete power steering kit (lines, hoses, brackets) laying around that they want to sell to me? I want to reinstall power steering in my car but my dumbass threw everything away. :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
Out of the few people here that still have an Integra... Ryan might.

Why are you wanting to go back? :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Out of the few people here that still have an Integra... Ryan might.

Why are you wanting to go back? :lol:
Ryan, wya
and because driving the Si made me realize how useful it was to have power steering.. either that or I have to rotate my cambered out tires to the back :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
On another note, step one of track car conversion is in process. I gutted majority of my interior. Still has many pieces left but I also have to do a bunch of other things before I even track the thing (or hardpark:mrgreen:). i also purchased another hatch assembly for $60 from some guy on craigslist. Reason for this is because mines doesn't have the OEM third brake light and I wanted to have a fresh start with my ITR spoiler and not worry about having water get into the actual hatch from the holes it has.

Last edited: