My first car, 1994 Acura Integra LS.

chris22

Hey guys, I've been on here for a while, but have only posted a few times. Thought I would introduce my one and only to the forums, her name is Candice. :D I love these forums, ever since I got my Integra I have learned so much about it here, it helps so much. Anyway, here she is. I know she sits like a 4x4 right now but once I get my job the first thing I'm purchasing are new shocks/struts/coilovers.

chris22

the only thing done to her so far is an axleback exhaust which is temporary. I plan on uprgrading to atleast a cat-back, yonaka coilovers, aem short ram intake, headers, and little cosmetic stuff like a lip and amber corner lights.

and I know the rims aren't the best, but they come with the car. they are ICW Racing 17's. Never heard of them, and they are a little big, but they aren't bad. I really want a pair of Integra snowflakes.

Last edited:

chris22

I have snowflakes rims, but they look kinda bad on an Integra IMO. I plan on getting rid of them when I get money for new rims.
If you take the center cap out and give them a paint job I think they look sick. Someone either on these forums or TeamIntegra had a set of black snowflakes, they looked so good.

chris22

@MikeIntegra95, from your pictures I believe you have LS Webs.

chris22

clean man...looks fresh...:) any engine pics?
nothing's been done under the hood so far, so it's pretty ugly, haha. I'll see if I can get a pic up tomorrow. I really want to paint my valve cover, but I don't know how hard of a process it is to make it look good.

95ls-gsr swap

ahhh i was wondering what all the snowflake/web controversy was.... the sunflowers are cool but i really either want webs or swirlies