My Jeep build

5150KDC2

So now that I have it to the point of rolling out and doing body work to it, It has to come apart so I can get the correct bell housing.. What a bunch of B.S. lol. Guess I will do some more to the drive terrain while I wait.

5150KDC2

Oh yeah, if you recall that first chunk of scrap looking metal... It went from this

To this

And now its this

Pain in the ass.. lol

Prozon

Kris
Looks good man. Any idea what you have wrapped up into parts so far? I just dropped $500 on replacement parts for my Jeep. Then I have to go buy aftermarket parts. Hehe.

5150KDC2

Looks good man. Any idea what you have wrapped up into parts so far? I just dropped $500 on replacement parts for my Jeep. Then I have to go buy aftermarket parts. Hehe.
Right now, as of the pics... Im guessing about 12 to 15 grand.. That includes everything in the pics of the frame. I have 90 percent of my parts already and to be honest, I lost count a long time ago lol...

And yes, the crossmember also doubles as a skid plate. Really the only way I could keep it up high. Also it doubles as the transmission crossmember and skid plate.

Prozon

Kris
That's the nice thing about mud trucks. They're a lot simpler to build.

Step one:
Lift it to the sky.

Step two:
Throw giant tires on it.

Step three:
Upgrade axles.

Lol. Cross members just get in the way!
And damn, that is a to of money.

5150KDC2

This is true. But I will only have to put it in first gear, and never touch the gas and I will crawl over anything that gets in my way. Such as idiot ricers lol.. I just dont like cleaning mud, It never all comes off. Im lazy what can I say lol..
Yeah it is a lot of money, but thats what toys are for lol..