My New Side and Rear Window Visors 95 Integra

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nice! I've been thinking about getting the rainguards and rear visor, but idk how it will look with all black and a Gs-R spoiler. yours look good
What's up with the tires sticking out the side, you must rub like mad, yeah?

909-IntegraRage

Thanks Ya they rub bad , i have coil-overs so i bring it up when i use it for work , lower when i go have fun , they rims are XXr 002 3inch lip

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Thanks Ya they rub bad , i have coil-overs so i bring it up when i use it for work , lower when i go have fun , they rims are XXr 002 3inch lip
No divebombing onramps for you, lol. I would change that, every time you adjust you need to be getting an alignment, and that is $$$$$$$$$

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
My suggestions.. Take off wiper,take of wing for cleaner look and you need a better stance, cause that stance isn't working, roll fenders if need be.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i had those wheels b4 with 205/40/16 tires, the fronts didn't rub but the back needed about another -0.5 to -1 degree of camber for it to ride perfect

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
:shockl: Whoa that car looks nasty. I'm not sure about the stance though. I like the wheels and the visor.

01FTW

Your teg looks good, but the wheels/tires do take away from its appearance somewhat, but its not bad though. And was that like a white primer paint used on the body?

Ganyon

God. The car is just sexy with those visors. The rear visor actually looks good with the spoiler. If only the wheels didn't stick out so far. You've definitely encouraged me to buy Atleast a rear visor.