My slow progress

Bacon Bits

What started out being a junkyard find for $700 has become my greatest accomplishment yet. Owned AGP #1590 which got wrecked and found AGP #2827 in Mississippi. Drove out to get it back last year and have been working on it since one piece at a time. All of the suspension was redone and the bay was cleaned up. Suspension has a wide array of parts ranging from Buddy Club, Tein, ASR, Skunk2, Cusco, and Energy Suspension. Motor is an internally stock JDM B16A with bolt-ons tuned on Hondata S300 V1 for now. Have V3 waiting to go in.

Still not 100% complete. Probably going to replace the SSRs with Advan RGs before long.

Bacon Bits

Yeah I am gonna keep this one a while unless someone makes an offer I can't refuse. I just need either Advan RGs or SW388s. Then I will be set. Gonna paint it sometime this year.

You're just a bit north of me. I'm 30 minutes south of Atlanta.

Bacon Bits

Can't remember the city right off. Kinda in the middle of the state. My buddy found it for me on a forum he is on. I'll post a pic of how it sat.

Nick_C78

Looks good man, however the header you have concerns me. It looks to be very very close to your upper radiator hose. I would personally look at a different header. Or play around with different hoses that are curved differently. Header wrap is highly recommended too if it is that close.

Bacon Bits

Looks good man, however the header you have concerns me. It looks to be very very close to your upper radiator hose. I would personally look at a different header. Or play around with different hoses that are curved differently. Header wrap is highly recommended too if it is that close.
It is a little close and some wrapping will be done. I will be doing a VW Scirocco radiator tuck soon so that will help with clearance issues.

why did rmf even do that
This is a 1320 Performance ramhorn header.

Bacon Bits

Couple of minor updates. Pulled all HVAC equipment out and did an amber LED conversion. Before anyone mentions it, the car won't be driven daily long. Probably gonna pick up another Suburban within the next few months. The car is geared towards mountain run/autocross use. Alignment was done so the car will drive straight. I am getting ready for new wheel bearings, lug studs, toe arms, and RTA bushings. After all of that is on, my buddy will finish the alignment. I am placing an order for the following this week:

~Skunk2 shift knob
~OEM AC firewall delete plug
~Project Kics lug nuts
~OEM antenna delete plug
~ARP extended studs
~PLM 2.5" test pipe
~Password JDM rear wiper delete.
~Hard Race RTA bushings
~Hard Race rear toe arms

All HVAC from behind the dash is out.

Amber LED dash conversion. I left the HVAC control unit in the dash until I can get more ABS plastic to cut and fill the holes.

Just another shot of the motor.

This is how it sits now.

Last edited: