My Work in progress

SoundEfx

My Work in progress - Project Un-Rice.

I am creating this thread so that I can keep track of the progress I make on this car, as well as to get some help from my fellow Teg owners.

This is what I have to work with:

So far I have taken off those side skirts.
If ANYONE could tell me who makes those and what they are worth, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have also bought these parts, but have yet to put them on:

I still have to take suspension pics so that others would be able to help me identify what the hell is on this car.

Thanks for looking.
J.

Last edited:

Murphy

Meat Master
Paint looks good, clean car man. Let's see some engine bay pics and interior pics.

SoundEfx

Thanks.

The interior isn't bad, all black, but there are small things that I need to fix.

You'll die laughing if you see my engine bay pictures, especially the sri that's in there.

I'll post more pics this weekend.

SoundEfx

good looking car man!! what are your plans with it?! engine bay pic!?!?!
This is my only gas sipper, so it will stay that way.

So the plans are to keep it clean and add some cosmetic mods which consists of coilovers, CA's, camber kits and some nice rims.

The only engine mods would be simple bolt-ons, SRI, header and an exhaust.

SoundEfx

Well every build has to have a beginning, so here is mine.

Here are the interior, engine bay and suspension shots that I plan to improve upon:

Engine bay: I did NOT do the intake. That is the next thing to go

Suspension: Can any one tell me what sleeves are these?
Rear

Front:

This is the clean interior, but unfortunately, I have the WORSE deck man kind have ever made.
I hate that thing.

Add that shifter to the list, it's horrid. I would rather the oem handle to this.

Now you have to love the 18 inch rims AND this big azz gap:

For all it's worth, I love this car, but I see alot of work ahead of me.

SoundEfx

Can some one help me out?

I am assuming that I can't install my sway bar with these lca's, is that true?

Murphy

Meat Master
What was the previous owner thinking with that intake and those rims? Jesus they need to be shot and buried. The shifter is kind of funny though I like it.

dlo253

I agree with Ganyon. On the LCAs and shift boot. Lol. Man those rims.... You def need to talk to Marc saturday and see about getting some wheels :p