NC teggies come on!

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
Im always up for a meet. Actually ive hosted quite a few Charlotte teg meets. LOL, still do. Even though im not in the Teg scene anymore. Is anyone CLOSE CLOSE to me? Im in SE Charlotte (Matthews)
this is a old thread.. but I have a Teg... still at tha shop

haha.. Lets meet up sometime for all those Charlotte Tegs!

speedin

The Transporter
this is a old thread.. but I have a Teg... still at tha shop

haha.. Lets meet up sometime for all those Charlotte Tegs!
yea it is a bit old. Hum, wonder if by bumping this we can find any others close to Charlotte?

Where in Charlotte are you at?

Ghost

I've been in N.C. for 1 year... living in Durham. Would be glad to meet up and get some ideas on what to do to my '96 Integra LS 5 speed. It's stock at the moment so need to look and pick up some parts.
Always good to get together and drink some good beer !

speedin

The Transporter
yea, bad thing about NC is that everyone is so spread out, so its hard to get a meet together.

93toonteg

My name is Matt....live in WIilmington NC.....have a 1993 LS integra with a built LS motor...has a full head package and type r pistons...bascially eveything has been down to this car beside for turbo...every thing sussision wise and under the hood...rims tunning software.....dont even know what else...to much to list...let me know if anyone wants to meet up...just message me

Loas_drums

Hey Matt I'll help to try and revive this dead thread with you. My name is Brad. I'm around the Triad area. As in I work in Greensboro but live in Randolph. I just bought a '96 SE virgin. I'm here for tech info manly but if/when I get more money I have some mods in mind.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
My name is Matt....live in WIilmington NC.....have a 1993 LS integra with a built LS motor...has a full head package and type r pistons...bascially eveything has been down to this car beside for turbo...every thing sussision wise and under the hood...rims tunning software.....dont even know what else...to much to list...let me know if anyone wants to meet up...just message me
lol my names matt too.. lets see if we can get another NC teggy meet here soon. i wanna chill with some of the ci guys and maybe pic up some mod ideas for my car

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
oh ya soo true. but seems like everyone one whose posted on this thread so far is about an hour or 2 away from raleigh.. maybe we could put together a meet out there or something

00DC2sedan

I'm bumping this because so far I'm the closest to Charlotte, I'm in Concord NC, and I work at Keffer Hyundai just inside the line of Matthews in 74.

younggnva

i stay up near richmond va drive a nicely modded 2000 integra gsr if yall get a meet together i got a bunch of fellow teggy driver that ride with me ill be there

boostedDC4LS

my name is aaron i've got a 95 se ls and i live near hickory. header, exhaust, cai, lowered on dropzone coils..im close friends w miss brooklyn so if we can get a meet together im sure me n her could ride out with you guys...