Need an "Ace" Technician in Ft.Worth !!!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Check out my forum, dfwhondas.net
What do you need done?
T1 is arguably the best tuning shop in the US and is located in Arlington. If you are on a budget there are a lot more in the dfw area.

Jotech
Car tune performance
VikTek
Trackstar
Texas Track Works (predominantly suspension work)
are all great shops, and their are tons more.

Last edited:

1npink2nstink

Check out my thread on the "all motor" section & you'll see my post
2 different problems 1 old 1 new
Theres just so much i dont want to have to go into it but check it out
Pretty much the whole car is replaced & the only thing left is iacv fitv iat map its a loooooooong story sir

I really need sum one , u kno that 20 yr honda veteran who's seen it all on honda's, who's had tons of illusive intermitted problems figured out cuz like u said i'am deff on a budget now cuz of this car, it has just drained me mentally, physically, financially im lost. Ive been chasing this weird bogging. When ur at a stop light for a sec then bam! It goes then i shift to second & bog then clears up but it happens everyday & does the hell idle out of the blue no matter if the motor is cold or hot & now just a minute ago i go to start it & nuthin no absolute nuthin & thats the way it has been with this car so now as of tonite i have yet anuther problem so this makes it the 40th-50th problem now

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Injectors might be bad and just dumping fuel, an it starts to be flooded at idle. I used to have that problem.

Hit up Viktor at VikTek, they are kinda far in garland but are very reasonably on pricing.