NEED HELP!!! Coolant coming out of radiator cap area?

I just bought a 96 teg and the car overheats. At the beginning the coolant seemed to be disappearing but I had no idea where. I put in "green" coolant and noticed green over spray over the engine which seemed to originate from the radiator cap area. There was a puddle of coolant atop of the fans. So i replaced the radiator cap with a new one and all seemed ok for about 10 miles, no spray. I then drove the car again and then the car started to overheat again. Spray residue of green coolant again possibly comming from the radiator cap area. I have to constantly refill the radiator with coolant ( 3 full bottles so far). Do I have a closed thermostat? Bad radiator cap spout? Also the overfill level has not changed. No milky coolant in the radiator. Please Help! Thanks in advanced.

Ill sell you mine for 50 bucks! fans and everything! it works perfect, im pulling out of my 98 gs tomorrow actually, to make my car a full blown race car

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
^ dam that's pretty good. I got my koyo radiator for the same price w/ life time warranty.
I was unaware that Koyo sold aluminum radiators with a lifetime warranty, or was the warranty through the vendor, and not the manufacturer?

what?! i got my GodSpeed w/ 2 12" slim fans for 180 shipped :(

everywhere i asked about koyo and mishimoto radiators, they're all 210-230ish
dude thats still hella good. It's a koyo oem replacement.

I was unaware that Koyo sold aluminum radiators with a lifetime warranty, or was the warranty through the vendor, and not the manufacturer?
A vendor in my area supports the lifetime warranty.

Well the car has 150K with the original radiator so I decided to replace the Radiator, Thermostat, and hoses. Due to time contraints I could order an all Aluminum and just replacing it with OEM Radiator from Orielly's.

I'm happy to report the leaking issue has stopped. I used a new OE radiator and cap. I also now have heat after changing the thermostat. Thanks everyone for your help. I used a DIY to change the radiator and thermostat found on another Integra forum though LOL.

VigLink badge