Need help with exhaust problem

matthewgarner

Hi all,

I've got a 97 GS-R. I put on a Yonaka catback (from an ls. This is the issue) a while ago and have been running a 1320 UEL header with the telescopic test pipe. Fit up and worked out pretty good, I was told that a 4-2-1 header would be better to run. Also found out the UEL header can cause some issues down the road and it can take a small hit on the power of the car? Either way I bought a DC Sports 4-2-1 header and went to install and saw that my b pipe isn't long enough to reach the test pipe. The test pipe is also too big in diameter for the b pipe to fit into and mate correctly. I've been searching around and have seen people talk about a difference between 94-99 GS-Rs and other models of Integra, I know that there is a difference in the catback length, I'm just not sure the exact difference is and what to do about the predicament that I'm in here. Please help, I don't want to go out and buy the wrong test pipe and have that fall too short as well. 192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.10.1

Best regards.

Matthew Garner.

Last edited: