Need help with lip, pics inside.

95TegDC4

I'm trying to figure out which lip to get for my 95, and I'm not really sure the names of them. I found a few pictures, I'm not sure if they are all the same lips or not, and I'm not sure where to buy them from.

So if you can tell me what lips are on the cars, and where I could find them (or better yet, link me<333), that would be -Amazing-.
Thanks in advance!

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i believe the black one is a CTR lip, not sure CTR = Civic Type R
and i think the red one is an 94-97 ITR lip, not sure either ITR = Integra Type R

95TegDC4

Where would I go about finding them?
I don't like the plain lips that just go around the bottom of the bumper you know? I moreso like the ones that have a little bit of 'flare' on the edges. Does that make sense?
What do you recommend me getting or googling for that 'flare' on a lip?

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Where would I go about finding them?
I don't like the plain lips that just go around the bottom of the bumper you know? I moreso like the ones that have a little bit of 'flare' on the edges. Does that make sense?
What do you recommend me getting or googling for that 'flare' on a lip?
i know what you are talking about but i dont know where to get a lip like that. i got my lip off of ebay

this is a link for that red one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-97-Integra-2dr-ITR-Type-R-Front-Bumper-Lip-Urethane-/390338650173?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ae1ff203d

95TegDC4

Sorry, I'm new to the whole lip thing, but he stated up there it was a 'CTR' lipl, you linked me to a type r.

I know the TR in CTR stands for Type R, but does it matter which it is? I.e. Ctr or Itr? Idk if I'm just talking in circles or not? >.<

Besides that, how is the fitment/installation?
Any problems?

pinkley

b@115D33p
Sorry, I'm new to the whole lip thing, but he stated up there it was a 'CTR' lipl, you linked me to a type r.

I know the TR in CTR stands for Type R, but does it matter which it is? I.e. Ctr or Itr? Idk if I'm just talking in circles or not? >.<

Besides that, how is the fitment/installation?
Any problems?
It's actually a CTR (civic type r) Lip. Just search "Integra Lip" on eBay and you can check out the different ones on there.
The fitment of the lip I have is good. It would be easier to install if you have a helping hand. I did it myself and it was a pain in the ass! Use good 3M double sided tape to get it in postion then screw it in.