need help with my sedan front windows

blackoutt

I have a 97 integra sedan without the frame around the window. My problem is, 40% of the time when I close the front driver's door the top of the window does not go under the groove or molding. Instead the window lies on top of the molding, so when i drive i hear wind coming in because there's a gap between the glass and the pillar. the annoying part is sometime it closes with the top of the glass under the groove and sometime it doesn't. Is there anything I can adjust to make the glass to go under the groove all the time. I just notice this thing happening a few weeks ago. any help is appreciated. thanks.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i dont drive a sedan... so i dont know too much about this. but maybe adjust the hight of the window(i think there is some play in the regulator) or replace the weather stripping maybe

mirrorimg

I have this issue on my rear passenger window. It catches on the trim and rubs, which makes it a bit difficult to open. I haven't fully investigated, mainly because I dont sit in the backseat, and I usually go through the driver side rear door.

You need to look at it closely to see whats actually happening. Compare the driver side window with the passenger side. I noticed my passenger window actually came up further than the driver side, making it marginally taller, and putting it in the path of the trim. I suspect yours is doing the same.

blackoutt

i measured it today. it's only a few cm in height difference. this looks like a pain to adjust.