Need Help With Replacing Vapor Canister and Valve

stolz

Hi guys,
NOOB here and I need help on how to get at the vapor canister and the vent solenoid valve so that they can be replaced on my 2001 Integra LS. A mobile mechanic came out and did a smoke test and per his instructions I ordered and have the new canister and valve. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a hold of the mechanic to finish the job. It looks like something I could probably handle (3 hoses and one electrical plug) but I can't figure how to get access to it and not sure what surrounding parts might need to be removed. I see how the canister just slides up out of the bracket, but the fuel filter and lines going to it are above the canister and it looks like they would be in the way and prevent the canister from sliding up, and I very am reluctant to mess with the fuel filter. It also looks like the large hose going to the air filter may need to come out.

Could somebody provide some step-by-step instruction on how to get the canister removed and / or tell me if it would be a mistake to try and do this myself. I have good mechanical and electrical skills - but not much experience on cars. (I also see that I could unbolt the steel bracket bolted to the firewall that holds the canister and then tilt the canister, but it still looks like there would not be enough clearance.)

I have read that a lot of people just bypass the vapor canister but I would prefer not to do this as the smell in the garage is just too much. Many thanks in advance for any help.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
it will move out of the way, id also look for a fule leak on the top of the tank

podolyakaWem

Российская армия атакует - от Изюма до Херсона

Это уже признают т открыто говорят на своих брифингах представители МО Украины, добавляя при этом, что давление на ВСУ нарастает с каждым днем, а темпы продвижения вперед ВС РФ также ежедневно растут.

Юрий Подоляка youtube