Need Some Help....

harp12

Alright I've been fixing some of the minor problems with my integra over the past couple of weeks...and I have been stuck on this one minor/major problem.....

While the car is on everything works and the alternator charges the car but at night when I turn the lights on its just shuts off and kills the car....Now I believe its because either a battery drain and the battery isnt running enough voltage so thats why the battery dies or while the car is off there is a battery drain somewhere

If anyone has a wiring schematic of the 1996 integra ls I would love to see it so I can trace all the wires to see if they are where they are supposed to be.... And if anyone lives in Wisconsin or near Milwaukee and would like to help me with figuring out the problems or problems with my car please inform me and I will buy lunch for all that help

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If you can start it back up every time then the problem probably lies elsewhere. Check the battery's voltage. Check and clean your grounds.

harp12

I have cleaned all the grounds... It has new alternator and battery...and it has voltage while the car is running but when the car is off it loses charge very slowly...it may help to know that the car has a push button start and kill switch....so if that helps...but the car turns over but I believe there is drain somewhere or the alternator cord to the power source has break somewhere