need suggestions on header choice

sOuL

ima be gettn my header soon, tryn 2 decide between Greddy 4-2-1 or DC polished/brushed 4-2-1, any suggestions? ima be running a Apexi N1 catback exaust system...

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I bought an edelbrock header, yes is american but didnt have much choice and they been in the header game for a looong time so they know what they are doing and they have quality stuff unlike DC

ENJOY :D

sOuL

man not a bad lookn header, what exaust system u running with it nhow u like the results from it?

Last edited:

sOuL

i was hoping to find a HKS Header for a gsr teg but i cant find em or even know if they make em, some dude i was reading in honda tuning had one on his ek hatch

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
The Edelbrock is a great Header! Out of te Greddy or DC I would go with the Greddy Also. But me I'm going to get the Comptech header!

sOuL

obd1kenobi said:
The Edelbrock is a great Header! Out of te Greddy or DC I would go with the Greddy Also. But me I'm going to get the Comptech header!
i also thought about the comptech header, i seen it on nopi
hows the service at nopi? thought id ask incase i decide on ordering from there

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
that edelbrock header looks amazing! i went with dc what like 3 times now and i have always been satisfied with their performance and looks though.

sOuL

DC 4-2-1 Header made some ganes in HP n TQ

Greddy made HP ganes but lost some TQ....

this is on a B16 Motor tho, i got this off of TPR

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
if you decide to go with DC.... i highly recommend getting stainless steel, ceramic sucks ass.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would go with the Greddy. I would suggest checking out RS*R. Has anybody tried the chikara header? Made by Hedman so should be an ok header.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
sOuL said:
i also thought about the comptech header, i seen it on nopi
hows the service at nopi? thought id ask incase i decide on ordering from there
I'm going to say yes, but I do work there so...... I give good service and have taken many accounts from my manager b/c they like me better! :D