new build .. ive waited for years for this car

kbruns513

So a buddy has had this car for years ,I've tried purchasing it off him for 4 years now.
It's a 90 ls with 420,000 original miles . Still has og drivetrain no grinds ,no pop outs .
The motor uses .5 quarts of oil every 3500.
I have a lot of stuff I've saved for it over the years ,I will include a list later in the post.
on the daily I'm a tech for Honda. I've built quite a few integras , I've owned over 50 myself .
All the old builds I've done were for profit , this build however is for myself.

The plans are to fully gut the car and build a entire new wiring harness from scratch . I have sourced most of the plugs needed brand new , I have all new milspec wiring , Raychem covering, milspec quick disconnects for the engine harness. I want to remove any trace of obd 0 in the car.

I just ordered 16" jdm ITR wheels and a 32mm 5 lug swap , every bushing, ball joint, nut , bolt were purchased new from work. powertrain it is getting a jdm itr swap with fun stuff added that's another chapter tho...
As of right now I have a AP1 cluster , full kports Itr coilovers , polished Itr function7 rear lcas, buddy club front lower extended ball joints, k tuned shifter , yellow stitched oem itr shift boot, oem double din radio block off plate,oem ctr push start with key fob recognitionon is just a few things goin into the car.

right now im waiting on a set of yellow recaro front seats and a few more things. I will upload pics when I figure out how to do so.. Stayed tuned this will be a fun and long build

hwyhogg

Awesome, let me know how to post pics. I’m looking to update my 91 GS. In your experience, what’s the best way to drop it a couple of inches without sacrificing all ride quality?
Thanks
James