New Guy From NY My DC4 Build!

ATEGGY94

installing some new speakers i guess the previous owner didn't like music it had original speakers from 94 lol

new muffler ^

cleaned up the headlight

a couple of diy things i did

and this happened -_____-

ATEGGY94

a bunch of other lil things i got I'm holding off on the paint and throwing on the blades for the summer there brand new from the dealer =)

ATEGGY94

im leaning more towards over all ride quality then speed i like to go fast but i rather have a bad ass car then a speedy one

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Damn, them blades must of costed a hell lot for being brand new! Didn't even know wthey made them anymore! Keep up the good work and progress!

ATEGGY94

yea but either i couldn't find them or they were already sold i wanted these rims so i just got em from del ray acura i get everything from them

justjdm

DB8 Whore
yea but either i couldn't find them or they were already sold i wanted these rims so i just got em from del ray acura i get everything from them
Thats where I get my parts from mostly. They are cheaper than any other dealers out in town, plus their shipping price is reasonable! Well, I'm sure your the only guy who has a new set of blades in NY!

ATEGGY94

pretty much now i gotta keep it safe.. i got pulled over the other day.. i was like shit i can't be going that fast but it was cus they stole an acura in the area

ATEGGY94

what you guys think about function 7 lca's ASR subframe sway combo with beaks tie bar lowered on function and form ?

ATEGGY94

so a much needed update I've been saving up i was going to paint but I'm join to do a jam conversion so ill wait till i get it then paint the car enjoyy the pics so far